After a lot of work and patience I have finally managed to get the online tools hosted correctly. There were couple of things I had to do.
- Get the carbon product running on a public server
- Make sure the public server has enough resources
- Create a cronjob to garuntee the running of the product at all times
- Map our tools server host name to this public server
- Configure the carbon product to work through the http and https proxy
- Setting up valid certifiacates for the running servers.
- Create a page in the OT for the users to access these tools.
- Test the online hosted tools and get any issues fixed.
- And write this blog.
Even though the above list looks like only a handful some steps were pretty iterative until the job was done. And finally we have the things ready. Check themout at http://wso2.org/tools. Here a pic in the page which shows the online tools available.
I’ll blog more about each and every tool available.
Tags: java2wsdl, online generic tools, service authoring tools, test web service, try my web service, validate aar, validate mar, validate module archive, validate service archive, web service tools, wsdl converter, wsdl2java, wso2 online tools, WSO2 tools